Sunday Post/Stacking The Shelves #25

8:50 PM


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 


       
And (There's no cover for it yet) but...
         
The Truth About Letting Go
This is a companion novel to The Truth About Faking (which I loved).  I've been in the mood for something like this! Also, I'll be interviewing the author for next months Harley's Hall of Bookish Fame!

Lola and the Boy Next Door
Anna and The French Kiss was awesome so I'm excited to read this companion novel!  If you've read them which did you like better?   

The Peculiars
I got this from ARCycling and am so excited to read it.  It's steampunk I think and I haven't read much in that genre.  Starting to love Historical Fiction.  

   
      

  
        Good news sorta...I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease officially!  Which means I can start treatment soon and be healthy again and get back to my life.  And hopefully I'll be 100% better by June and can make it to BEA!  

I finished a few books, but didn't get to review them this week so I'll be catching up with that next week. I'm also participating in the

 
It's a lot of fun and going on until Vday so you can still join!

I also changed my blog design...again, but I'm FINALLY happy with it haha. Enough so that I want to make business cards with it.

Look for my guest post about The Carrie Diaries featured on Story Crush next week!!!

And finally...I'm on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries already.  Stefan is crazy now!  And Damon is so hot.  I only have about 30 episodes left until I'm caught up.
  
*The Madman's Daughter
*The Carrie Diaries
*Boundless

:
*Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Romances
*Valentines Day Hop
*Romcoms & YA Contemp

You Might Also Like

17 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images