Sunday Post/Stacking the Shelves #29

11:42 AM



 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

         
Wait For You
I may only have gotten one book this week, but I can't describe how happy I am it's this one. I got it on ibooks because I still have a gift card that I've been saving for when books like this come out.  I hear Cam is just as amazing as the rest of JLA's boys.

#AuthorInterview
      

This week I had the pleasure of interviewing Leigh Talbert Moore in Harley's Hall of Bookish Fame #2!  I also finished Pivot Point which I absolutely loved (my review has a reference to Zenon btw).  And last night I finished Splintered.  I was having such a hard time getting into it until the last half of the book.  I was so captivated I finished the last half in one sitting practically.

In other news, my blog is officially 1 year old today!  I'm so excited for this blogaversary that I decided to do a giveaway!  I'm going to be giving away a copy of one of my favorite books: Opal byJennifer L. Armentrout!

*Splintered
*Unraveling

*Passion for Bookish Fashion #3: Splintered
*TTT: At the top of my Spring 2013 TBR
*WOW
*Random Thoughts Thursday

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images