Top Ten Tuesday #20

12:00 AM

Brokeandbookish provides a topic each week and bloggers list their top ten within that category.


February 26: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start

NA is awesome, but I never read enough of it!  This one is being praised all over twitter so I really need to get on that.


Not sure why I haven't read this yet, but so many people love it.


Look at the cover!!! Why wouldn't I want to start it? But aside from that I hear there's a bunch of main characters that are hot and fun.


My cousin keeps telling me to read this and I keep putting it off because...have you seen the size of this thing!?

Rose is my girl!  I loved VA so hard and now I'm excited to learn more about Adrian and the other characters...if I can just find time to read these.


This is another one my cousin told me to read.  She has good taste.


I love me a good dystopian and I hear this a good one and it's got a medical aspect.


The Epic Reads ladies said at #TeaTime this week that we should read this series and I trust them so it's been on my to read list for awhile, but I think I need to give it a go.  Might do the read along with them.

I just don't have enough motivation to pick this one up, but I really want to one of these days.
There's been so much fuss over this one and I just realized it's a series.  I almost got this out of the library the other day and didn't. #BookBloggersRegret




survey tools

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images